Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I'm in Love

My 6 year old niece and I have a little game we play. She will say, "Guess what?, that's what!" Then I usually say, "Guess what? I love you."

Today she came in and started it. When I said "Guess what?" She said "you love me. Guess how much I love you." I said, "how much?" And she said, "a million, google, drillion, trillion, billion, zillion, frillion, thousand, mousand, doodle, froodle! All the numbers, that's how much I love you."

Well, I was totally melted. I still am. I guess I will always be. And you know what? I can't even describe how much I love her. I want to keep her forever, to kidnap her from my brother. It's been so fun to have his children here with me every day. I've learned so much from them. They've taught me the true meaning of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment